Monday, May 26, 2014

Colors by Llarowe Chiclet Manicure - Nails of the Day

My mani of the day today. I couldn't decide on just one color and I had a couple of new ones that I wanted to try out so I decided to go with a brightly colors chiclet mani.

All of these are Colors by Llarowe (CbL) holographics. The first picture is taken indoors in indirect sunlight. The second is taken indoors in direct sunlight.


From thumb to pinky, the polishes are: Seahawks Lime, Young Turks, Rezipped, Paper Moon and Bring Us The Girl. All of them are two coats with top coat.

Every single one of these is gorgeous and the sun shot shows by CbL has quickly grown to be one of my favorite brands. They all applied perfectly, very buttery consistency in all of these polishes. I do have a few that are thick but these ones were all perfect, with Young Turks being the only one edging on a bit too thick.

 (indoors in indirect sunlight - colors appear very accurate on my screen)
(indoors in direct sunlight - colors are quite accurate once again)

No comments:

Post a Comment