Saturday, May 24, 2014

Thierry Mugler Alien - Perfume Review Week #1

A visit to my local Beauty Boutique means I now have 7 new perfumes to review for you. The first one is the one I tried today which is Alien by Thierry Mugler. It's a soft scent, I feel like I would want to wear this perfume on occasion where I want a girly scent with less hints of sexy or sultry and more of innocence and playfulness. It's a powdery sort of scent, floral in a way that reminds me of a sunny day.


The description on the packaging is: "Discover Alien, radiant and mysterious, the elixir of absolute femininity. Be seduced by the soothing solar energy of this extraordinary fragrance from elsewhere. Luminous like a brilliant solar flower, the fragrance exudes a positive energy, charged with mystery. Evoking the scent of wood warmed by intense sunlight, Alien is sensual and intriguing, yet as soft and rich as the caress of cashmere."

This perfume is bottled in a gorgeous gemstone bottle. It comes in three sizes, as well as a refill bottle as each of the bottles are refillable. The price ranges from $60-130 depending on the bottle size.


It's a very pleasant scent, but not one I feel I would wear enough to purchase. I'll keep my sample for some of those particular occasions where a girly, light scent is appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment