Thursday, July 31, 2014

August Is Indie Month! Daily Nail Challenge!



Along with a number of other bloggers/instagramers/tweeters, this month I plan to participate in a daily nail challenge. I will be unable to participate during the 23-26 and possibly the 29-31.

There will be no repeated colors, though some brands will appear more than once. I own at current count (and as some arrive throughout the month) 19 different Indie brands of nail polish, listed in my chart above. I will try to ensure each brand gets featured once. As new pretties arrive, I will very likely need to try them immediately (despite brand) and may have to wear a couple of them for more than a single day. ;)

Later today, I will be doing my mani with ILNP in Charmingly Purple. Brand chosen by randomizer.org (#2) and color selected by me.

Find me on Twitter and Instagram!

Other Participants

We Didn't Miss It (blog), miss_tina (insta)
Nailing It (blog)
Mercy123 (twitter)
Kitties and Polish Forever (blog), Taymoorby (insta), Taymoorby (twitter)
Rianneeff (twitter)
LoveThisLacquer (tumblr), LoveThisLacquer (insta), LoveThisLacquer (twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment