Saturday, July 19, 2014

NOTD - Fun With Toppers

I have so many untrieds right now I've been doing different colors on each hand. This one is so striking. I wish that I could truly capture the sheen of Hurt No Living Thing but you get a hint of it in the pictures I've chosen. I think it might be time to build a light box. I'm thinking about doing a 30 day challenge in the near future - I want to use more of my polishes.

Anyway, on to my NOTD!
Left hand is Colors by Llarowe Smokin' In The Boys Room - a gorgeous smoke grey jelly that went on very smooth and evened out to an opaque finish in 3 coats.
Right hand is Colors by Llarowe Liquor Is Quicker - a very beautiful purple hinting blue crelly that went on smooth and was opaque in 3 coats.
I have topped my thumb and ring fingers with Colors by Llarowe Leather and Lace in one thin coat - this is a gorgeous linear holographic topcoat that adds amazing shimmer and shine with minimal greying.
The other fingers are topped with one coat of A England Hurt No Living Thing which is a sheer smokey color with pink-purple shifting shimmer.
All topped with HK Girl the new topcoat I have been using and loving after hearing so much about it. It certainly does live up to it's name and I will definitely be purchasing more of this!

Pictures!

Liquor Is Quicker topped with Hurt No Living Thing and Leather & Lace. Taken with Flash.


 Smokin' In The Boys Room topped with Hurt No Living Thing and Leather & Lace. Taken with flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment