Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Is Indie Month Wrap-Up!



Well, that's it for this month's challenge. I've collected my list in the order that I used each brand (and reused a handful) for reference. Don't forget that I wasn't the only one who completed the challenge, I've got links to the other participants down below once again so you can check out what they were up to this past month.

I had a lot of fun, I used a lot of nail polishes I probably wouldn't have otherwise. I'm looking forward to a new daily color challenge for September as well as joining the stamping challenge which I will be posting about later today.

I've got some makeup reviews and other things to blog about now that I can take a little breath from nail polish posts for a few days. September will be a bit less regular than August just to give myself and my nails a little break. Come October I will definitely be breaking out the fall colors and doing dailies again.

I hope you enjoyed this month of Indie polish as much as I did! Until next time!

Find me on Twitter and Instagram!

Other Participants

We Didn't Miss It (blog), miss_tina (insta)
Nailing It (blog)
Mercy123 (twitter)
Kitties and Polish Forever (blog), Taymoorby (insta), Taymoorby (twitter)
Rianneeff (twitter)
LoveThisLacquer (tumblr), LoveThisLacquer (insta), LoveThisLacquer (twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment