Monday, August 11, 2014

August is Indie Month Day 11!

The day I've been waiting for! Colors by Llarowe, one of my favorite brands of indie polish.
Today I've got three coats of I'll Be Sea-ing You from the Emily's Imagination Collection on. With one coat of HK Girl top coat.

I've included a few more pictures than usual as I was trying to capture the different faces of this gorgeous turquoise-blue jelly full of pink-green shimmer.

The photo in sunlight shows this off the best, this was the face I saw most often, with either purple or green shimmer depending on which way the hand was moving. There was some visible nail line in certain lighting but usually it was not visible.

I wore this for four days with minimal tip wear and removed it because Toga! Toga! Toga! arrived and I needed to put that on right away. This polish is absolutely gorgeous an I can't wait to wear it again. The application was super smooth, dried quickly and evenly (even with 3 coats). The only downside to these types of shimmer polishes is they are a bit of a pain to remove.




No comments:

Post a Comment