Friday, August 22, 2014

August is Indie Month Day 22!

Indie Month Day 22 already. And somehow I've managed to keep up for the most part (a couple of double post days). I'm looking forward to doing this again next month as well as a few cosmetic reviews and swatches that should be coming closer to the end of this month.

As for the main event...

This is Barry M Princess, a textured effect nail polish. Here I have two coats with no top coat because that would ruin the texture. This polish is sort of like liquid sand, but pink and sparkly. Exactly what I would expect for a polish named Princess.

I didn't wear this for long, but I'll tell you it was a pain in the you-know-what to remove, so I get the feeling that it would last a while and stick fairly well on the nail. Since the coverage isn't quite perfect (you can see some nail line on my index finger for example) you could probably get away with a fair bit of tip wear without even noticing. I look forward to wearing it again for a longer period of time.




No comments:

Post a Comment