Sunday, August 24, 2014

August is Indie Month Day 24!

The very last day that I have a new brand for you (well, I might get a few in before the end of the month,but so far as I can tell right now). Day 24, I can't believe it's almost over already.

Today I have a brand of polish I can't believe I completely forgot that I had.

This is one coat of piCture pOlish Aurora - a limited edition shade that I absolutely love - over black undies, with no top coat.

Aurora is a multichrome polish that shifts from teal-green to blue to purple to pink and even sometimes a little hint of burgundy. It is lightly scattered with holo pieces and glitters that reflect the same teal-purple shift that is most commonly seen in Aurora.

I have included a handful of pictures that I found best represented the different faces of this polish, rather than showing it in specific types of lighting.

piCture pOlish is one of my favorite indie brands, I have some more on the way and can't wait to try out their cremes (something sort of new for me if you couldn't tell from this month of indies - the majority of my polish is holo). They have amazing coverage, go on smooth and last a long time on the nail.

They come from Australia and can be purchased directly from the company as well as several stockists including Nail Polish Canada, Llarowe and Harlow & Co.









No comments:

Post a Comment