Friday, August 29, 2014

August is Indie Month Day 29!

Day 29! What I really am wearing today.

This is three coats (one relatively thick) of Hare Polish Electric Flame, a neon coral polish filled with small circular blue flakies. It was *extremely* difficult to capture the true nature of this polish and I know other bloggers out there have done a much better job, but this polish is absolutely gorgeous!

There is no top coat in these photos and I have included several to try to show the differet parts of this polish.

Next time I wear this polish I want to try it with a pinky coral creme for undies and see how that affects the application. I'll be sure to post again when I do.

Despite being packed full of flakies the application was quite good, a bit thick but it works since the polish is quite sheer.

Summer brights aren't finished yet! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment