Saturday, August 9, 2014

August is Indie Month Day 9!

Day 9 already! Almost a third of the way through the month. Today I have picked out Serum No 5 for my brand.

My polish of choice here is one coat of SN5 Love Preview over two coats of Cult Nails blackout. Through the different photos with the different lighting styles you can see the sparkle and the glitter of this really pretty glitter topper. It is a sheer grey/black base, so I wouldn't use it as a gold topper for just any polish, but it does look great over dark colors.

Application was smooth and easy, no special placement of glitter needed it went on just fine in one coat.
I haven't worn a Serum No 5 glitter for a lengthy period, but their regular polish (holos) last up to a week with no major issues.

This was a special edition shade from the Love Preview event. I donated to the kickstarter for this polish.





No comments:

Post a Comment